Sunday, July 31, 2011

HELLO FROM ME, MYKE THE MAKEUPGUY!


Hello to all my faithful readers, I just wanted to say a huge thank you and that there may be less posting for a wee bit, nit to long, I have just been blessed with work, film after film, I Just Wrapped BULLETPROOF BRIDE, with the ever beautiful BROOKE BURNS and Jumped right onto to  WE HAVE YOUR HUSBAND with the amazing TERI POLO for LIFTIME TELEVISION. Needless to say that I am trying to get home stuff together and well, just relax, but my brain is always thinking so I will have some fun stuff coming soon.  getting ready to start in a weeks time a western mini series so i will have lots to chat about.....So thanks again and bless us all.

cheers,
Mykie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...