Thursday, November 11, 2010

FROM MY KIT TO YOURS: 6 Products that Live in My makeup Kit these days!

 I wanted to share with you some of my new finds and favorite's that i have been using these days, from ,my kit to yours...click on any picture to be beamed to the website for shopping needs and have a great time.












1. W3LL People Nudist Super Natural Lipshine

Description:











Hippie tested. Diva approved. W3LL People (pronounced well people) is an evolutionary concept in organic skin care: a line of modern all-natural products created by a three-person collective (a Cosmetic Dermatologist, a Makeup Guru and a Tree hugger), designed to help you look beautiful and feel good doing it. Nudist Super Natural Lip shine is formulated with pomegranate, beeswax and green tea to nourish lips while adding naturally gorgeous color. Cruelty free. Do Good. Be W3LL.
$16.50










* Love , Love , Love This Product and become more intrigued with the entire line, can be used alone , or with a nude or natural liner, I've used it with a berry Liner as well as MAC Plum, b;lend the liner into the entire lip and apply lip balm, easy!


2. The Bamboo Comb ~Olivia Garden is a family-owned, professional styling tool company that has been environmentally focused for over 45 years. The Bamboo Comb is ideal for fine to medium hair, and is absolutely perfect for all your man-styling needs. Its eco-friendly construction helps both you and Mother Earth look your very best.

This can be used buy both man & women, but I wanted to include all you men that may be ready, i own this comb, its amazing. I have fine hair and its works great, smooth.......be green and have great hair at the same time. and its only $5.00 bucks, get me one while your at it. xoxo


MOR
Open one of these brightly coloured tins to reveal the fruit inside: a deliciously scented gloss, which, when dabbed across your lips, leaves them shiny and sumptuous. It’s pure handbag candy. Available in: Sorbet,Rosebud,Lychee Flower,Blood Orange,Cassis Noir,Apples and Passion Flower.

 So, I am obsessed with Any Thing Blood Orange, Its sinfully good, and now it's in lip gloss? whoa Nelly! I got mine so go gets yours! oh! and maybe some Ciao Bella Blood Orange sorbet to go with it! $14.50





4. PAUL & JOE's legendary shine-controlling Blotting Papers, available in a limited edition folding carry case (complete with built-in mirror) printed in a stunning pattern from the 2010 Summer Sahara collection. This season's collection is devoted to energetic powerful women who blossom like a desert flower, with colors full of life specifically for summer - stay fashionable, with an oil-free complexion, whenever and wherever the summer takes you!

*just a note, I have just recently got into the using of oil blotting papers, since working on FX Channels THE LEAGUE, and working with a cast of 5 men, I found these to work fantastico! I mean easy quick and shine free in a seconds. These Paul & Joe papers are the she she version, i love them, but in a pinch Clean & Clear's ROCK THE PORES, and there $4.95. at ant drugstore.




5. CRAZY HEART LIP GLOSS 

NARS
A quintet of medium-sized lip glosses to take you through winter from a rosy-glow workday to
 a sophisticated night-time celebration.
 Bold enough to be worn alone but compact enough to be carried together.
Contains 5 Shades:

Easy Lover-Ultra Sheer Hot Pink
babe- Sheer Orange red
Orgasm- Sheer warm pink w/ Golden Shimmer (HOT!)
Turkish Delight- Pink Sorbet
Misbehave-Sheer Cherry Red w/ Gold Shimmer

 I Love Lips, as you can see it's all about the lips for me, 
 when I go makeup shopping,
 I head straight for the lip sections  of every line in the store.
 I'm a lip whore there I said it!! And who wouldn't put out for this 
 amazing gloss set , 
 I love NARS and you know you want it.






6. EVER LASTING LIP CARE/ life nk


Keep lips comfortable, soft and supple with this moisturizing gel with bisabolol,
derived from chamomile flowers.


It's Suitable for men & Women.
Life NK's Ultra-clean products are fre from Parabens, Su;fates And Silicon's.
They Feel amazing on the skin and do exactly what they promise.


I have really come to like this line, I am still learning about it, but I do use this lip balm.
Again I like lip balms that can be used with lip color, this can turn your favorite Matte lipstick's
into a shine, moisture filled gloss.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...